Not a registered user? Join Now!
latest
member recipes
member photos
discussions
Please sign in to post a reply.
dessert recently on TV

jlucich says
add your replyI sam Lydia do a fried dough desert that I remember. Little dough balls coated with honey, stacked and dusted with multicolored sprinkles. My grandmother made this for Christmas and I am lookling for the recipe. PLEASE HELP

March 2, 2012 / 11:36am

Bluepilgram says
Im a new member who loves Lidia..she is the best representative of Italian Americans on Television today! jlucich...I think you are looking for a cookie called struffoli

Lcannizzaro says
The Honey balls, are so easy to make, I have two recipies, you can find them on Cooks.com I think if not when I get home I can copy them and give them to you, they are the best!1

LadyB says
My Gramma used to call these "ceci" and so we called them Christmas Chickies. (fried dough balls drizzled with honey and dressed with sprinkles, what a wonderful mess!) YEARS later I happened to pick up a can of chickpeas at an Italian grocery store and sure enough, on the other side CECI. Ah HAH. yes. They DID look like little chickpeas.

Food Books and Dvds Tableware

Lidia's Commonsense Italian Cooking
Lidia brings viewers on a road trip into the heart of Italian-American cooking.
buy now ›
read more ›

LIDIA'S
Enjoy Lidia's pastas and sauces!
buy now ›

Lidia's Stoneware Collection

buy now ›

recipes, tips, and more!

Becoming a member of the Community Table is easy and free!
Please fill out the required fields below.
*required fields

sign in information
about you

Welcome to the Community Table. Please sign in to
access your recipe box, photos, discussions,
and personal settings.

Forgot password?
Not a member? Join now!

thank you!
Thank you for posting your discussion. Once it has been reviewed by our Lidia's Italy team, it will be posted to the website.

says